Tuesday 21 January 2014

New Beginnings

I guess the best thing to start with will be to introduce myself:

 
Hello there,
 
I'm Rogue Lipstick and I'm a brand new, labels still attached, Makeup Artist.
 
I have not been in the industry for that long but wanted to start up this blog as a sort of collection of thoughts, ideas and inspirations I'll no doubt come across as my career develops.
I guess I wanted to sort of carry you all along for the journey with me!


 
Please get in contact if you have any questions or even better any you fully fledged MUAs or experts have some advice to part with, it'll be greatly appreciated!
 
Hope to chat to you all soon and I promise my next post will be far more exciting!





Penny for them?






Give me a follow:

twitter: @roguelipstick
Instagram: @jessietereza
 






No comments:

Post a Comment