Saturday 19 April 2014

Simple Everyday Look


Simple, Everyday Look 


Now, this may be a shock to some of you, but in the mornings, if I have a choice between getting extra sleep or taking ages with my makeup, sleep always wins! 

So I've decided to show you guys what I do for a simple, every day look. 

The first look is very simple and could easily be called a 'no makeup , makeup' look so I decided to show you another look that is just a quick but aimed for you out there who are like myself and prefer a little extra punch! Here you are, enjoy cake lovers xo 


Here is all I used for the first look
Benefit Porefessional 
Rimmel Wake Me Up! Foundation and Concealer 
Charlotte Tilbury Filmstar Contour and Highlight compact
Mac Blush in Peaches 
Shu Umera Lash Curlers 
L'Oreal Studio Secrets in Light Brunette 
MUA Black Kohl
Rimmel Brown Kohl 
Maybelline The Falsies 
Anastasia Beverly Hills Brow Wiz in Brunette 



So, as you can see, its very little makeup, but it makes you look put together and naturally pretty... which is always a good thing! 

I applied my foundation as normal over the primer using a damp beauty blender. Then contoured and highlighted lightly to give my face some shape. I always look ill and very flat when I just have foundation on! 
Remember to keep it fresh and light, just a little brush in the hollows of your cheeks and temples with the shading colour and highlight the tops of your cheeks, down the middle of your nose and your cupids bow. This will give you a very simple and pretty glow that looks very natural. I then applied peaches by Mac to my cheeks, line the blush up to the outer conner of your eyes, this is were we naturally flush with colour, so for a cute girly look, apply the blush on that spot.

Now for the eyes! I used a  soft brown, kohl pencil and lined the middle to outer corner of the upper lash line, give the liner the tiniest flick at the end to give your eyes a more bright, wide awake appearance. Once I was happy with the shape and thickness of the liner, I blended over it with a small angled brush to soften the look. I continued this down onto my lower lash and water line. 

By now you should have a soft and beautifully natural looking eye and you can easily stop there, but if you fancy a little more, take a black kohl pencil and line your tight line (upper water line below your lashes) Now this will feel funny, but it shouldn't hurt! This is a great trick to give you some fuller looking set of lashes without having to bother with any falsies (blondies, this is a great trick for you especially)  Next have a quick curl of your lashes and pile on the mascara. Finish off the look with some natural lip balm or gloss and of course don't forget those eyebrows!

You may get a lot of 'Have you done something different?' comments with this look as its so pretty and effortless. You are just working with your beautiful features and making the products work for you! 

 
Now for all you out there that want the look with a little ju ne su qua... I grabbed my faithful Naked palette and the colour Buck on a Mac 217 blending brush. I blended the colour firstly into the inner corner of the eye. Then worked it across the lid following the natural shape of the eye and down onto the lower lash line.This is such a 90s heroine chic look that I love! 

Effortless, Kate Moss, rolled out of bed and look this gorgeous kind of makeup! 



One great thing you could do, is change the shadow from Buck to a light grey colour, this will look amazing on blue eyes and has that real rockstar vibe to it!



There you have it guys! Hope this was useful for you all, especially to my lovely friend Marta who asked for this look! Let me know what you guys think! xo 



Give Me A Follow
twitter & instagram @roguelipstick
email jtcmakeup2013@outlook.com
tumblr putyourroguelipstickon.com

No comments:

Post a Comment