Wednesday 28 May 2014

The adventures of an MUA

Adventures of an MUA 

Well, it started like any other normal day... I was woken up by my very heavy footed cat climbing her way up my body, she does this every morning, sort of like a furry lump of an alarm clock! 

The first thing I do is check my emails - I know, obsessive, but I always have the thought in my head that if I don't check them I'll miss out on something great! I was right in thinking this, as sitting in my inbox was an invite to Instyle Magazine UK to intern with Beauty for roughly a month. 

Needless to say I was delirious with excitement and jumped out my bed pulling out outfits from my wardrobe in preparation. The next couple days was a mist of uncontrollable chatter about all the products I could have a peek at in the beauty cupboard, the fancy office desk I would sit at and countless references to The Devil Wears Prada scenes and quotes. Yes I truly annoyed everyone with my nonsense dribble but this is so amazing for me! No amount of 'you'll just make tea' comments could rain on this Chanel painted, Tom Ford scented parade of mine!

Here are a few snaps of what my first week involved....There aren't many as I am still finding my feet and don't want to be known as the weirdo beauty intern constantly snapping. I'm sure the shyness will fade as the weeks go on and I will be some sort of Rogue Paparazzi! Enjoy Cake Lovers xo 

My view from my walk into work

Never thought I would love a desk job, but this is perfect 

Meet Celine, my lunch date

I deal with post....So basically imagine it Christmas every morning 


Couple of Foot selfies for you 

Outfit Inspiration 

What my train journeys look like 


Outfit Inspiration 



Some goodies found in the Beauty Cupboard, too gorgeous to use! Plus got myself a mani! The colour is OPI Funny Bunny 

Yes I make tea every now and then, but as the mug suggests, I love it 

The commute home 



So there you have it, a little insight to what I've been up to. For more images, keep on eye on my Instagram @roguelipstick

Beauty is truth and truth is beauty 

Couldn't have said it better myself John Keats..






GIVE ME A FOLLOW 
twitter & instagram: @roguelipstick 
tumblr: putyourroguelipstickon.tumblr.com
email: jtcmakeup2013@outlook.com

No comments:

Post a Comment