Wednesday 28 May 2014

Wannabe Blogger

Wannabe Blogger...



So, it appears that I am pretty useless at this blogging malarky.. No self respecting fashion or beauty blogger will leave their blog silent for as long as I do!

Well this will stop from now, I've sorted out the logging troubles I've been having and I will handle my time in a more productive way! 

So here is a quick update on where I have been for the last couple of weeks and I have a lot more planned as I have landed myself a very exciting opportunity in the next coming weeks... keep those little peepers peeled.. 






















If the donkeys or blue roofs haven't given it away, I was lucky to visit Santorini for a week. First time of being in Greece and, apart from the windy weather it was truly lovely and plan to visit again. Have any of you been to Santorini? Hope you enjoy this post cake lovers xo 



GIVE ME A FOLLOW 
twitter & instagram: @roguelipstick 
tumblr: putyourroguelipstickon.tumblr.com
email: jtcmakeup2013@outlook.com


No comments:

Post a Comment