Wednesday 8 October 2014

Rogue Girls

So lately I've been thinking about changing up Rogue Lipstick a little, by this I thought to myself I could ask around my friends for their makeup advice and what they use day to day... I guess it's because sitting back and thinking about it, I am lucky enough to have all sorts of friends from various walks of life. From fashionistas, to fellow makeup junkies, to yummy mummys and even business owners. So with that, I'm going to brand them all Rogue Girls and every week will introduce you to one. They enrich my life so thought I would share the wealth. Hope you enjoy this change in blog post cake lovers, also let me know if you or a friend would like to become a Rogue Girl. Much love xo

Everyone meet Marta:


I worked with Marta for a couple years during our stint as stylists in a retail store. I remember thinking how effortlessly cool she was and loved everything she would wear to work before she changed into her uniform. Stylishly pulled together with just the right amount of makeup to set off her pretty, feminine features. So, let's find out what she carries round in those gorgeous leather totes of hers! 


"Tell us about your everyday style" 
                        
"Casual smart. Usually black jeans, black leather ankle boots with a white shirt and long oversized cardigan, finished with a Trilby hat"







"Which are your favourite beauty products?"

"Chanel and Estee Lauder"

"Which product couldn't you live without?" 

"Definitely mascara! My favourite is Le Volume De Chanel mascara in black " 

"Who is your celebrity beauty crush?"

"Mary Kate Olsen and Rosie Huntington- Whiteley and You!"
(isn't she a charmer....)

"Do you change up your makeup look depending on the season?"

"Not really, but I do wear a lot more lipstick in the winter"

"Is there anything you've changed recently?"

"I finally got my perfect eyebrow shape!"




"When do you feel your most beautiful?"

"It will have to be when my skin is clear of any spots. It makes me feel more confident, and there is nothing more beautiful than a confident woman right?"

"Absolutely! Finally, do you have a feel good mantra you'd like to share?"

"The most reliable way to predict the future is to create it"






What is in Marta's makeup bag?

Le Volume De Chanel Mascara in black 
Chanel Vitalumier Aqua Ultra Light Skin Perfecting Make Up Foundation 
Chanel Les 4 Ombres Quad Eyeshadow Palette 
Kohl Eyeliner in black 



Dont forget to follow Marta's Instagram @__jrnl for daily inspiring pictures and of her cute little pup Mui Mui


Taking a look at the makeup trends for SS 15 I decided Jil Sander looks match Marta with a little twist


The highlight in the corners of the eyes are a great way to brighten up the eyes. One beauty tip from our Rogue Girl is to apply your mascara near the roots of your lashes to give the illusion of length. 





Give us a follow:
twitter & instagram @roguelipstick 
tumblr www.putyourroguelipstickon.tumblr.com 

For any queries drop us a line! We'd love to hear from you xo 
roguelipstickjtc@gmail.com




No comments:

Post a Comment