Saturday 21 February 2015

Fashion for Relief


Fashion for Relief 

Now, if I could sit here and talk about the various different looks and outfits seen at Fashion Week... this blog post would be the longest known to man. One show that really stood out to me was Naomi Campbell's charity show, Fashion for Relief, a show dedicated to raising money for Ebola.

With more celebrity faces you could shake your FROW seat at this show was more than raising money for a good cause. The one look that really caught my eye is the bold red lip and simple eye, a classic look that will never go out of style. 








See what I mean, can't get enough of those red pouts....and Dame Vivienne Westwood show stopping finish of course. 

I had a little rummage around my lipstick collection and found a lovely NARS Matte finish lip pencil in the colour Red Square. This red has a orange under tone with a finish that is not too drying on the lips, plus the beauty of this colour is the fact it is a pencil form for perfect precision application without the need of a lip liner.


Grab your NARS lip pencil here



Give me a follow:

Twitter here
Instagram here

For business enquiries email jessietereza@icloud.com 





No comments:

Post a Comment