Saturday 21 February 2015

Lingfield Park Marriott Hotel and Country Club

Lingfield Park Marriott Hotel & Country Club 

Back at the beginning of February we were contacted by a fellow blogger friend Kirsty over at EastbourneLifestyle to join her on a lovely day out at the Marriott Hotel. Once we were all decked out in our robes and slippers we relaxed the entire morning in the pool and hot tub. Pure Bliss, we then went off for our chosen treatments with the lovely staff at the Hotel's in-house Spa. I had a fantastic facial which I never wanted it to end! The products used were Elemis which is a brand I've always wanted to try out properly so this was a first! Once all relaxed and dressed we then had the most insane dinner, honestly it was incredible. We went for the Italian experience, which had so many courses I have not needed to eat since! The whole day was so relaxing and went far too quickly, the staff were attentive and head chef at dinner not only provided us with a gorgeous feast, but a running explanation on what the next course was heading our way, which personally, I thought was a lovely touch! Here are a few of my snaps I took throughout the day and take a look at Kirsty's blog too here 








Dinner is served










Visit the Marriott Hotel website here to book your own day of relaxation 

Give me a follow:

Twitter here
Instagram here

For business enquiries jessietereza@icloud.com 

No comments:

Post a Comment