Thursday 24 September 2015

What's in my Makeup Bag?










So I was spoilt on my recent birthday and got a beautiful Maggs London makeup bag, naturally I threw out my grubby old one and filled my lovely, shiny new one with the items I've been reaching for recently. Do any of you have a Maggs London makeup bag? Find my one here

Shu Uemura Eye Lash Curlers here
NARS Ita Brush here
Mario Badescu Facial Spray here
Lacome Grandiose Mascara here
YSL Kiss and Blush here
Benefit Gimme Brow here
NARS Creamy Concealer here
Tom Ford Lipstick here
Tom Ford Concealing Pen here
MAC Bronzing Powder here
MAC Lipstick here
MAC Lip Pencil here 

Hope you enjoyed having a nose in my makeup bag cake lovers, I know I love having a peek in other girls ones! 

Don't forget to give me a follow
twittter 
facebook 
instagram

Oh, and if you don't already, you must follow Hannah Michalak, the lovely behind the makeup bags! 

Hannah Maggs Blog here
Hannah Maggs Youtube here  





No comments:

Post a Comment