Wednesday 28 October 2015

Mascaras to flutter your lashes at


I am never normally too adventurous when it comes to mascaras, I usually stick to the same brand for a year or two. Recently however, I've started to mix it up and given a few new brands a go, have a look to see what I thought of them. 

Tom Ford Extreme Mascara
Now the brush on this is enormous, I was a tad worried I would poke my eye out! It isn't drying so your lashes won't feel rock solid and not have any flexibility. It is a bit of the gloopy side so does clump up if you aren't careful. 5/10

YSL Volume Effect Mascara
Now this does give great volume and thickness to the lashes, love that the black is jet black so gives your lashes some punch. I did get the waterproof version and my goodness, it certainly is waterproof! 7/10

Too Faced Better Than Sex Mascara 
Love this mascara, love the wand, love the packaging, even love the name! If you are after length and full on gorgeous lashes that look like you've got a pair of bottom and top falsies, than get your mitts on one of these for sure! 10/10

Charlotte Tilbury Full Fat Lashes 
I love using this mascara for days I want my eyes to be the main focus, all you need is a couple of coats and it gives you a fresh, doll like set of lashes! 8/10 



Too Faced // Better Than Sex // here
Tom Ford // Extreme Mascara // here
YSL // Volume Effect Mascara // here
Charlotte Tilbury // Full Fat Lashes Mascara // here 


Don't forget to give me a follow

 

No comments:

Post a Comment