Thursday 1 October 2015

Products I have used up


Thought I would mix it up with something different in Today's post, showing you all the products I've used up and whether I'd buy them all again. For a makeup and beauty junkie, finishing a  product is kind of a big deal, as it takes a lot to get through the huge collection of goods! 

Fresh Cupcake mask here

I love Lush face masks, even the fact they need to be kept in the fridge is bonus for me as it makes them feel gorgeous when you're applying them all over your face. There's a large selection of different ones for various skin concerns, Cupcake is for troublesome blemish prone skin. 
Would I buy it again? I already have....

MAC Studio Fix Fluid here // MAC Fix+ here
MAC Fix+ is perfect for keeping your makeup in place and also giving your highlight a glimmering finish, it somehow takes the powder look away from the makeup and instead makes it look more like skin. I love it! Safe to say, Fix+ will forever be repurchased! Now as for Studio Fix Fluid... Great that it has SPF and that it is full coverage.. I would recommend you colour match yourself whilst in store, or perhaps if you're not confident, take a friend who will be able to help. Each time I have been colour matched by a MAC girl I have ended up with shocking choices! Hasn't put me off the foundation though, I just tend to keep my head down when venturing in to my local MAC store. 

Would I buy them again? Yes....perhaps online...


Chanel Sheer Moisture Mist here

This spray is certainly more purse friendly than it's big sisters that you will find here But if you are anything like me, this spray will be gone in a week. I'll stick to putting Chanel on my Christmas and Birthday wish lists as I can see me getting myself into fabulous smelling debt!

Would I buy it again? Sadly no, but anyone else is welcome to treat me...  

Vita Coco Extra Virgin Organic Coconut Oil here // Cocowhite here

Now if you read my post on coconut oil, you will know I'm crazy for it! Now I've had a few people say "Why don't you just use coconut oil for your teeth and not spend money on basically more coconut oil?" In answer to that, No.... I like how the oil is measured out for you, I love the flavour and I like being part of the Cocowhite gang ok, so stick that it your pipe and smoke it! 

Would I buy them again? You bet!

Bondi Sands Self Tan here

The. Best. Tan. Ever.  

That is all I need to say about that.... You can find it in Superdrug,  for the love of God buy as many as you can afford and thank me later. 

Would I buy it again? Well....Duh?!

Anastasia Beverly Hills Brow Wiz here

I don't think I need to explain my obsession with brows or the Brow Queen herself. For a pencil like consistency it draws on like a dream and gives you natural, beautiful eyebrows! Don't believe me? Just take a look at her Instagram here 

Would I buy it again? I don't only just buy it again... I keep the old empty pens for the handy spoolie!  

Benefit The Pore Fessional here

Now this little number has made it's way into almost every single make up artist, blogger and super fan's bag. Too right if I'm honest as it does do exactly what it says on the tin.

Would I buy it again? Yep! 

Clinique Anti-Blemish Solutions here

This moisturiser is light weight and helps fight against blemishes, sounds great and I do find myself reaching for it when I have a flair up. The downside to it is that I don't find it very moisturisering, perhaps I'm asking for too much from it, but my skin still feels thirsty after I've applied it. 

Would I buy it again? Maybe..... 







Give me a follow 
twitter
facebook
instagram  

No comments:

Post a Comment