Thursday 14 January 2016

Going On A Bear Hunt



Well, not too long ago I wrote about a certain Mac lipstick that has become a bit of a legend. Some lucky folks are able to restock as much as they like, others treasure theirs more preciously than Gollum, were as a fair few believe it's existence to be a mere Urban Myth.

Incase you haven't cottoned on to what on earth I'm going on about, it is the infamous Velvet Teddy by Mac Cosmetics. This lippie has become a huge, and I mean HUGE cult product and is notorious for selling out of stores. I too have had trouble getting my desperate hands on it!

However, I have come across a way of making your own Velvet Teddy! I know what you're thinking, why not keep this information to myself, or sell it to the highest bidder, but I couldn't do that to you all! 





What you need to do is line your entire lips with Mac's lip pencil in Spice, then apply Mac's Honey Love over the top..... 

That's it, Bob's your Uncle, your very own Velvet Teddy dupe! Hopefully that will keep you all going while you wait to get hold of the real deal! 




Don't forget to give me a follow

twitter @Rogue_Lipstick
instagram @roguelipstick
Facebook theroguelipstick


email jessietereza@icloud.com

No comments:

Post a Comment