Friday 11 November 2016

5 Things To Do This Weekend


I know all you little sun babies are going to hate me for saying this, but with snow in some parts of the U.K..... Winter is on it's way! Now, don't fret, here are a 5 things to do this weekend to really get you into the spirit of the most wonderful timeeeeeee of the year!! ahem... Sorry about that, a tad premature I know... 

1. Berry Nails
Colder months call for dark cherry, berry and plum nail manis! If you're local to the Eastbourne area I recommend Essential Beauty Salon. Lovely staff, peaceful setting and a top notch manicure that lasts and lasts with proper care! 

2. Splurge On Cashmere
Don't freak out now, I don't mean spending an absolute fortune. I found these b-e-autiful pj set with a mix of cashmere. Super soft and mega cosy, perfect for those chilly nights. Take a look at my favourite pair here

3. Take An Hour For Yourself
This may be the mum in me talking, but having one entire hour to myself, I mean completely to me and my thoughts would be bliss. Give it a go yourself, start that book you wanted, or even catch up with those blogs and YouTube videos you've been missing. If you need some help on the blog front, I'm a teeny tiny bit obsessed with this one. Don't forget to grab a cuppa and wrap up under piles of blankets. 

4. Prep Your Home
Now, I don't know about you, but having your house smelling totally gorgeous is the best. Stepping over the threshold when your fingers are so numb it hurts to move them and you spend a least 15 minutes peeling off the layers. When you have a beautiful scent filling your home, it makes it all the better, I'm obsessed with these.

5. Netflix Binge
I say Netflix, I mean The Crown. Everyone, and I mean everyone is talking about The Crown. With good reason. My goodness it is the best thing I've watched since Doctor Foster. The type of tele you can watch for days and never get bored. Cinnamicly brilliant, perfect costumes and the casting so accurate, you feel as though you're watching a family video of the Royal family. 


There you have it, 5 simple things you can do this weekend to really get into the fast approaching Winter. What are your plans for the weekend? XO 



jessietereza@icloud.com

*the picture featured above is from Pinterest 


No comments:

Post a Comment