Tuesday 22 November 2016

Why I'm Totally Obsessed With Korean Skincare







Can you imagine performing a 15 step beauty routine every morning.... even before your morning coffee? Well the women of Korea actually do, morning AND evening. Its incredible the time and energy they put in to looking after their skin. It does certainly work though, they all have flawless, ageless faces.  If you can find the time then I say go for it. If you're like me and treasure your time in bed too much for a extra early morning, there is a step from the ultimate skincare routine that will have you looking fab, and it only takes one step! 

Sheet face masks are one of top products in Korean skincare, some ladies even use a mask every night! For those of you who aren't sure what I'm talking about, sheet face masks are a fabric style mask you pop onto your cleansed skin and leave for 30 minutes. Once your time is up, you remove the mask and rub in any excess serum left on your skin and ta da, a pampered face!  I'll admit you do look a little scary, but these masks do wonders for your skin! 

You can get sheet masks quiet easily nowadays, so for me it's finding the best type available now that's become a bit of a challenge/hobby for me, I am literally drowning in sheet masks! I gave the When Special Package a go recently to see how they tackled my problem skin! 
The pack includes five masks all with a different benefit for using them. This idea is something I loved the sound of, and the names of them are brilliant too, the different types are, Travelmate, Glamour Base, 10:00pm, Snow Magic and The Last Choice. Want to know what the names mean? Oh ok... I'll tell you... 

Travelmate 
When you are on the road, take along When Travelmate. This bio-cellulose sheet mask contains gentle, moisturising ingredients to help your skin recover from sun, wind and dry air. It is save to say I'll have this little fellow in my bag for my next flight, my skin hates to fly! 

Glamour Base
When you want to beautiful for that special day this is the one for you. This clever masks removes flaky skin and makes large pores disappear, it's the fairy godmothers of face masks! Perfect for that Christmas party coming up, it makes your makeup go on flawlessly too! 

10:00pm 
Our skin rejuvenates itself during the hours of 10pm - 2am, this mask is designed to use at night, when you're all tucked up and want to give your face a little pamper. Let yourself recharge from all the stresses of the day, with one of the ingredients being watermelon to promote skin regeneration, you'll look completely refreshed and new by morning. 

Snow Magic 
Now this is my favourite I must admit. It sums up what this blog is initially about, how to achieve amazing results in super quick timing! This mask has a real WOW factor to it and my skin was instantly brighter and radiant. I love to look glowing all year long, after all, it's not only the Summer that calls for glowing skin after all. 

The Last Choice 
My dehydrated skin can honestly be a right old pain. If you have the same problem, this mask is there for you when all the serums, moisturisers and glasses of water just doesn't cut the mustard anymore. It's literally a pint of water for the face, once your skin has drunk up all the goodness it will look totally hydrated. Thirst well a truly quenched! 

I can honestly say that these little beauties are my go to for sheet masks now! Defiantly worth giving a go, you can find them at Fenwicks, selected Topshop stores and Birchbox.com 

So there you have it, beautifully cared for skin with all the benefits of a famous Korean skincare routine in one easy step! My obsession is stronger than ever! 

Have any of you tired the When face sheets? I'd love to know XO 

jessietereza@icloud.com

* the small print. The product featured in this post was very kindly sent to me. However the opinions and wording is all by yours truly. Thank you very much to the PR company for sending me these to try. XO 





No comments:

Post a Comment