Friday 9 December 2016

5 Things To Do This Weekend





The weekend is here again, can I get whoop whoop?! So whether you have plans or are a little stumped for ideas, here are 5 things I plan on doing, or have done this weekend. 

Luxury Bubble Bath 

How gorgeous does this Laura Mercier gift box look? It screams Christmas present, but if you're like me, you may feel the need to test it out first. The delicious almond coconut scent is to die for and will last forever when you use the bath milk and body wash followed by the body creme, pure heaven. All the products leave your skin so soft and moisturised. I'll defiantly grab another as the perfect surprise on Christmas morning for someone special. 

Girly Night In

I had my group of girls round for a relaxed night in fuelled by mulled wine and a baked camembert recipe I found on The Londoner. I lit all my favourite candles and even used a trick of popping a Youtube video of a open fire onto my living room TV. Sounds odd, but it instantly added warmth and amped up the cosy factor! The evening was spent laughing and chatting and there was not a crumb left! Great idea for a freezing night when the thought of leaving the house is too horrible to think of. 

Hair Pamper 

With my greys worse than ever, I find that I have to dye my hair a great deal more now. It pains me to see my chocolate tone turn red as the pigment fades, not ideal. This can become a thing of the past now thanks to the Christophe Robin Shade Variation Mask. Packed with almond butter, licorice and buriti oil, this nourishing mask will leave your hair super soft and undesirable mahogany tones are banished. The best part is that it's totally mess and hassle free! There is a selection of shades to get, so why not give your locks some TLC, you'll really notice a fantastic difference. 

Spring Clean 

I know, wrong season. But with the move around of furniture to make space for the tree why not do a little decluttering? The timing is great as you will no doubt be drowning in more things to find a home for after the big day. Get yourself organised and chaos free so the only thing you need to worry about this season is not burning the pigs in blankets!

Country Walks 

A friend of mine was telling me all about her weekend away to The Cotswolds. I must admit, it sounded totally dreamy. Nothing but walks and country pub pit stops. Why not set off on your own adventure around your local country villages? I'm going to grab my favourite trainers and head out myself.... don't worry, I'll have some wellies with me too for extra muddy areas! You can get similar nikes from Liberty here.


What are you lovelies up to this weekend? XO


jessietereza@icloud.com

*the small print: Some of the products featured in this post were very kindly sent to me. The opinions and wording however are all my own. Thank you to the companies that sent me the products to try. 

No comments:

Post a Comment