Wednesday 14 December 2016

Urban Decay Vice Lipstick Vintage Collection










The craziest thing happened to me last week, I received a package that allowed me to travel back in time, right the way back to 1996. Yep, back in the early days of Urban Decay, a 
whole 20 years ago. With some shades that haven't been seen for over two decades, I was super excited to step back in time with this Vintage line up. 

Amazingly, the shades are still totally wearable, yes even the blues! If you aren't confident 
enough to give the blues a go, try mixing them with the other shades or perhaps layered on top of a dark berry lip liner for a cool toned pout? 

With a beautifully conditioning finish to the lips, these buttery little lovelies are a fabulous new (vintage) addition to your collection. I gave the shade Roach a try for the day and found the formula very comfortable to wear, not in the least bit drying. Quite the contrast to some of the new lipsticks now available on the market recently. 

Compared to the super pigmented liquid lipsticks around nowadays, these lighter formulas are a very welcome break. Still packing a punch without the dangers of becoming impossible to remove. It's as though Urban Decay read my mind and so relaunched these classics as a breath of fresh air in a world full on thick, heavy Kylie Jenner Lip Kits... 

All in all, these have provided a fabulous trip down memory lane, with even the packaging keeping hold of it's original look. There will be a huge demand for this selection I am sure of it, so grab yours now, you'll regret it if you don't. Take a look at the full range here

Have any of you tried the Vintage Vice Lipsticks? XO


jessietereza@icloud.com

*the small print: The products featured in this post were kindly sent to me. However, the opinions and wording are my own and written by yours truly. Thank you Urban Decay sending these to me to try! 

No comments:

Post a Comment