Wednesday 8 February 2017

The Ultimate Mid Week Pamper


Oh Hump Day, It really is a tricky one isn't it? Some weeks its done and dusted in a flash, others feels as though you've been stuck on Tuesday for eternity. So, with this I've put together the ultimate mid week pamper for you all to try! Now, bare in mind, this pamper is intended to be easy and fuss free. Other elements of a far more in depth pamper are left to one side. Let's be honest, after a rough start to the week, do you really want to be fake tanning and painting your nails? So take a look and see how I give myself a little pick me up in the middle of a busy week. 

Dressing Gown 
I've come of age recently, yes Christmas found me asking for a soft, cosy dressing gown. Come in from work, get yourself fed and washed and slip into a soft, cloud of loveliness. I am so in love with mine, which you can find here. Once you're wrapped up, the day's stresses will melt away. 

Fresh PJs 
Nothing better than a fresh pair of pjs is there? Something about a truly comfy pair that makes everything better. If you have the energy, try teaming it with a fresh set of bed sheets. Heaven, I swear you have the best night's sleep when you're surrounded by beautifully smelling, laundered bliss. I'm currently lusting after these here

Body Scrub 
Now I obviously mean for you to do all this before the fresh jammies and dressing gown. Buffing away dead skin and getting the blood circulating around your body is a brilliant way to give you a boost. You're skin will be rejuvenated and left super soft. I've recently received the Willow Body Black Coconut Body Scrub. You only need the smallest amount to notice a huge difference. With help from the caffeine targeting, cellulite, stretch marks and acne, your skin is left as though you've spent a week in Hawaii, rather than stuck behind your desk. You can now use code ROGUE to received 30% off Willow Body products. This brand is fabulous, no nasty chemicals, cruelty-free and vegan friendly. Oh, and they work amazingly too. Have a look at their site here

Oil and Lotion 
Palmer's Cocoa Butter Formula have always had a place in my heart. I've used their products since the dawn of time. They always deliver fabulous results, which is probably why I reach for them when I'm in need of some real, skin therapy. What I usually do is pop the oil on first, focusing on the areas I've just buffed the scrub into most. Using strong strokes I work the oil into the skin. Sort of similar to how a therapist would massage you. Once I've finished with the oil I then take the lotion and apply it all over the areas that always get neglected, such as feet, knees, elbows, hands, cuticles, anywhere that really needs that little extra, TLC. With the mix of the coffee scent from the scrub, and chocolate from the lotions, you'll smell good enough to eat! Find the Palmer's products, here

Face Mask 
I know, I always bang on about masks, but you just can't beat the feeling. Sheet masks are easy and mess free for a mid week pamper session. Pop one on, relax, remove, done. Simple, I love to squirrel away some extra special ones in times of crisis or to help with a crappy day. The Gold Collagen Hydrogel Mask is the perfect saviour for such an occasion. Packed with pearl extract for antioxidants, Hyaluronic Acid to help moisturise and plump the skin, as well as many more. Honestly, you're world could have fallen apart, but this mask will make it appear like nothing ever happened. Take a closer look here

Grab A Good Book
Switching the tele on and moulding into the sofa is the easiest thing to do. What I've been doing lately for some me time, is to pick up a book or a magazine and read it from cover to cover. I find that I relax more and sleep easier, not only that, but I find myself thinking about what I've read a lot more than that same Friends rerun that plays away in the background, whilst I find myself scrolling through Facebook. 
My old University Lecturer always used to say knowledge is power, and how right she is. I can't seem to put down Pretty Honest by Sali Hughes and have already learnt about so much about an industry that is my life, work and obsession! So get reading, you won't regret it. 

Warming Bed Time Drink 
The final stage to my ultimate mid week pamper, is to grab yourself a warming bed time drink. Could be anything you like, but I suggest avoiding coffee or tea with caffeine. Instead, herbal teas, hot chocolate, lemon and honey and even your nan's favourite Horlicks will be the ideal cherry on top of the cake. 

So, there you go. The ultimate mid week pamper, just right for when life gets a little bit shite. 

Happy Hump Day my loves! XO 



jessietereza@icloud.com


*the small print: Some of the products featuring in this post were sent to me. The wording, images and opinions however are by yours truly. Thank you to the brands and PR companies for sending me them to try! x 


No comments:

Post a Comment