Thursday 7 December 2017

The Perfect Personalised Gift By Wonderbly



Some of you may already be familiar with the books by Wonderbly, the lost name title is possibly their best seller. My daughter has her very own copy that she adores almost as much as I do! Personalised gifts are defiantly my favourite to give and receive for Zara, especially if it's a story for bedtime!

As luck should have it, Wonderbly have a new book out just in time for the festive season called, The Christmas Snowflake. I won't give the plot away, but it's a real heart warmer! Beautifully written with pages full of stunning illustrations. 

Just like the other titles available you are able to customise the stories with children's names and up to nine family members. Just an added bonus of showing your tots their names in print, I know my daughter will grow to appreciate how special that will make this present. 

Oh, and the best part is that you'll find your very own Christmas snowflake in the pages to hang on your tree. This book can easily become a new Yule Tide tradition, I can imagine myself tucking it away with my decorations to then have it down again to read over and over during the run up to the big day. 

So what are you waiting for? You still have time to order it for Christmas and can also ask for gift wrapping too so it arrives 'under the tree' ready. Then you can sit back and watch  the amazement in your little one's eyes when they open up their truly perfect Christmas book.

Visit the Wonderbly website here take some time to explore the variety of stories, you really are spoilt for choice! You can also nab yourself 20% off when you buy two or more books with the code ADVENT20. That's Snow joke! 



Give me a follow 


jessietereza@icloud.com

*small print, the products featured in today's post were kindly sent to me. However the wording and options are by yours truly. Thank you Wonderbly for Zara's book! 

No comments:

Post a Comment